Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog Assignment 1



Consistency has always been an organizing component in my life. All of my eighteen years, I’ve lived in the same house, with the same people. I grew up in a typical family: Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister. I’ve always known that if I need to talk to someone, my family is there for me and supports me in everything I do. From small material things, such as living in the same house all of my life, to larger things such as having the same dog now as when I was three. Though I’ve gone through many changes and struggles in my life, I know that I can always find stability and structure in my family.

5 comments:

  1. I love tumblr. I love looking at different fashion blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the relationship you have with your family. I know my parents and sister are always there if I need them, and I know how lucky I am to have them. I'm happy that you have a similar support system in your family because so many people don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what tumblr is, so I guess I'll have to check out that hyperlink haha. But in regards to your like of consistency, you and I completely differ in certain ways. I love having a consistent schedule when it comes to school because it makes me work harder and better, but when it comes to my surroundings, like my room for example, I like to mix it up a bit. You should try it sometime. It's refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family is the best support anyone could ever have. My mother is my support, she'll listen to anything I have to say without being judging me.

    I love tumblr. I was actually procrastinating this homework assignment on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way with my family. It is great to be away from home while I am college, but I do miss my parents and my dog! I especially miss my brother who lives in North Carolina, but I do see him during holidays and other occasions. Where would we be today if it wasn't for our families?

    ReplyDelete